Renate Blacker has been working within the healthcare industry for about 25 years, initially working for the NHS as a nurse which gave her great insight into the medical field. Renate worked for a long time as part of the NHS substance misuse team using ear acupuncture to treat drug and alcohol addiction. Renate has now been practicing Chinese medicine for over 15 years and specialises in the following areas:-
- Women’s Health: infertility, pregnancy (morning sickness, indigestion, tiredness, breech presentation, induction), menstrual irregularities, PCOS, endometriosis and menopause.
- Pain Management: Back, neck, shoulder and knee pain, arthritis and sciatica.
- General Health Issues: chronic fatigue syndrome, ME, IBS, migraines, hay fever, sinusitis and skin problems.
- Mental-emotional issues: anxiety, panic attacks, depression, insomnia.
- Addictions: cigarettes, prescription drugs, food, alcohol.
Renate Blacker is registered with the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC – www.acupuncture.org.uk) and the Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine (RCHM – www.rchm.co.uk). →